ChlorTainer’s Double Ton is a high-pressure containment vessel built to accommodate two standard 1-ton chemical containers that are inserted end-to-end inside the vessel. If either of the containers should leak, all chemicals are contained within the vessel and processed at a normal rate, so no hazardous waste is generated. Scrubber systems, fans, pumps, tanks, and mechanical systems are not required. ChlorTainer addresses RMP considerations, enhances site security, and provides fail-safe protection for plant operators.
All vessels come with a 2-bolt chain drive door for ease of operation, a scale system, and an electric loader for effortless loading and unloading of chemical containers. We offer three Double-Ton vessel configurations to best handle your facility’s needs:
- Double Ton vessel uses one container for process and one for storage
- Twin Double Ton processes both 1-Ton containers simultaneously
- Dual Double Ton processes from only one container at a time and is designed for automatic switchover capabilities
Key benefits and features include:
- Eliminates the use for a scrubber system.
- Includes an electric loader — with a push of a button, your tons will easily go in and out.
- Leaves a smaller environmental footprint.
- Perfect for high-volume sites.
- Maintenance is less than $400 annually and can be completed in less than one hour.