ChlorTainer’s Dual Secondary Containment Vessel is ideal for moderate-volume users of chlorine.
The Dual Secondary Containment Vessel is built to accommodate two standard 150 pound chlorine containers.
In Dual Container mode, gas from only one container is processed at a time. When the first container is empty, the feed is automatically switched to the second container.
The vessel comes with either a 2-bolt spring-loaded door or a 2-bolt chain-drive closure, and the following additional standard features:
- Interior Rollers
- Vacuum/Pressure Gauge
- Interior Flex Line with Yoke and Yoke Adapter
- Chlorine Supply Ball Valve with Monel Body and Hastelloy Trim
- Electronic Scale System with SCADA
- Manual Brass Valves
- Fail-Safe Valve Assembly
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Nitrogen System for Fail-Safe Valve Assembly
- Chemical Container Loading System
- Pressure Switch
The following optional upgrades may also be included:
- Spare Parts Kit