Find out how water treatment plants in a worst case scenario are reducing the area affected by a chlorine gas release by 97%.
ChlorTainer is a high-pressure containment vessel into which a chlorine gas cylinder is inserted using our custom-designed roller system.
- ChlorTainer contains and processes a chlorine gas leak.
- If a leak occurs within the vessel, all of the gas is used and processed at a normal rate.
- ChlorTainer does not generate any hazardous waste.
- Scrubber systems, fans, pumps, and repair kits are not required.
- Our system is passive for RMP purposes.
- If a leak occurs within ChlorTainer, the need for a hazmat team is eliminated.
- ChlorTainer enhances site security and provides fail-safe protection for operators.
- ChlorTainer requires minimal annual maintenance.
ChlorTainer vessels are installed in more than 100 facilities throughout the U.S. and in other parts of the world. If you are interested in visiting a site utilizing ChlorTainer, or would like to speak with operators who have experience using ChlorTainer first-hand, please call us and we’ll be happy to arrange it. We can help you understand how easy it is to install and maintain and we can also point you to financing options.
“ChlorTainer is a big money saver, especially when compared to scrubber solutions. It meets the fire code and exceeds all other standards. And the dual vessel makes auto switchover of a new container practical. In fact, it virtually takes care of itself.”
– Lou Mendes, Cement Hill Water Treatment Plant, CA
Click the images below to view larger: